Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Life got a little better today

Life got a little better today:

1. Baseball's Back: The Boston Red Sox played their first two Spring Training games today, beating Boston College and losing to the Minnesota Twins.

2. A weekend away: I'm outta here for the weekend, starting Friday. It will be good to get away from the stress of everyday life and hang out with some cool people for a change. I need more cool people in my life.

3. Chillin' and Grillin': Bratwursts on the grill and Blue Moon Belgian White Ale for dinner. Not much time left cooking over an open flame, so I'm thankful the sun came out.

So... what made your life a little better today?

14 comments:

Suzanne said...

#1

What made my life better today? You did my dear friend. Thank you. Have fun.

With love,
Blottie! ;)

just bob said...

Awwwww.... thanks Suzanne! :)

Suzanne said...

I'm only referred to as Suzanne if I'm in trouble. Am I in trouble?

And Red Sox. Please.

just bob said...

Am I in trouble?

Did you do something Suzy?

Kevin McKeever said...

Finished my blog redesign without making it, the computer or me blow up.

Leah said...

Chocolate.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Merely Me said...

Happy Birthday Weekend Bob! ;)

My life better today? That would be having awakened today after eating proscuitto on Ash Wednesday. I have lived to tell about it!

Karen ^..^ said...

What made my life better yesterday... Hmmm... My oldest daughter and I talked, and aired out a bunch of things that have made me feel much better. I was on my way to thinking that our relationship was suffering due to my living in her house, and in reality, it isn't.

It was a wonderful revelation.

just bob said...

Always Home... Ain't it great when you don't blow up the internet?

Leah... Milk, dark, or white?

Merelyme... I never would have thought of that.

Karen... Aww, that is great. I'm glad things are good with you and your daughter and that you are feeling much better about it.

Megan said...

Hi Bob!

Boo Sox!

just bob said...

Hiya Megan.

Just because the Red Sox have won two World Series in the last four years is no reason to boo them. Jealousy is so unbecoming.

Anonymous said...

Well, considering I'm sitting in O'Horror waiting for a flight to replace my cancelled flight that was supposed to take me home?

The overly expensive tuna fish sandwich I had came with chips? And the bar had Amstel Light.

just bob said...

Ree... There's a good Macaroni Grill in K Terminal which I highly recommend.

Leah said...

Dark.