Wednesday, April 27, 2022


So... here's my stance on the whole COVID thing. It may be a hot take and not fully thought out, but here it is.

I've had my initial shot, the second dose, and a booster. I'm not in the greatest physical condition, but I feel I'm good enough to be adequately protected. To this day, I still wear a mask where mandated (without objection) and choose to wear a mask in situations that I feel more comfortable. I'm good with anyone who feels the way I do.  In the future, I'd expect to be tested as positive at some point... but with my vaccinations I certainly don't mind anyone who chooses to wear a mask in any situation. 

In short, I feel like at some point I'm going to get tested positive for some variant of COVID. I also feel my three doses of Pfizer will keep me protected enough to keep me out of the hospital.  If (and when) medical professionals like my personal doctor tell me to get a booster then I will. If she believes I'm covered adequately then I'll trust her.

At this point, if anyone contracts COVID to the point where then end up needing hospitalization then it's their own fault. They've had enough advice from enough medical experts. If they choose to listen to pundits on Fox News or other channels of disinformation, then they deserve to face the consequences of their decisions, including death. I'm tired of people not taking responsibility for their actions. 







1 comment:

kylie said...

I support the right of people to decline vaccination but these days I feel like anyone who declines is probably a bit of a moron