Sunday, April 24, 2022

Why the hell not?

So.... I've been thinking a lot since my recent trip to see all of my "real" friends last month. Not only did their friendship make my soul feel better, but they also gave me the advice and support I was needing after the last few years. It's Sunday and I put in a few works hours today. My "California" tan is starting to peel away. I went to the driving range on Thursday... hitting golf balls for the first time in about 18 months. It was pretty brutal until I found something that worked. Maybe I'll play a real round of golf if I get a chance in mid-May. I can't thank everyone enough who took the time to hang with me. Even though we are spread across the globe, I felt like we were all together... even if in spirit only. Hopefully we can all get together again in person soon.

No comments: