Thursday, June 12, 2008

Mosaic Collage Meme

I so stole this idea from some Random Chick. She thinks I'm cool (why I don't know) and I don't want to disappoint her. I've also found out that Suzanne likes when I blog when her husband's not home... I'll have to ask more about that later.

This Meme is all about the Mosaic Collage that you are about to build by answering the questions in this meme by using pictures!

1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Google Image Search or same type of search engine for pictures.

2. Using only the first page of results, pick one image. You can't search forever for a certain image.

3. Copy and paste each in any program that you can post the pictures in a mosaic pattern. I used Microsoft Paint.

The questions:

1. What is your first name? Bob

2. What is your favorite food? Cajun

3. What high school/University did you go to? St. Thomas University

4. What is your favorite color? Green

5. Who is your celebrity crush? Anna Kournikova

6. What is your favorite drink? Tanqueray and Tonic

7. What is your dream vacation? Golf in Scotland

8. What is your favorite dessert? Pistachio Ice Cream

9. What do you want to be when you grow up? Desirable

10. What do you love most in life? I have none

11. What is one word that describes you? Bewildered

12. What is your blog name? The Essence of Bobness



11 comments:

Cece said...

Yours looks much more manly than RC's. But then again you are a man and she is a woman, so it makes perfect sense. My word verification is gnkoryre. For some reason it strikes me as funny.

just bob said...

If RC's crush was Anna I'd be worried for Random Dude.

Taj said...

I have no clue why I keep staring at the Bob The Builder photo. Maybe I find little clay men with tool belts sexy.

just bob said...

I keep my tools under wraps until called into duty. lol

Jenny said...

You like green things, don't you?

just bob said...

You like green things, don't you?

I didn't realize that until I started putting the collage together. Funny how it worked out that I bunched them all together on the right hand side.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

MMMMM...ice cream with it's own little nuts! ;)
Nice!

Jeanna said...

I like your collage. You're a Badger fan?

just bob said...

I'm not a big Badger fan, but Madison is a great college town.

Anonymous said...

I do have a crush on Anna...what's wrong with that?

just bob said...

RC: Oh my.... whatever bounces your (tennis) balls.